Currently, the images I’m using for the “Services Media” element in the page builder doesn’t display image alt tags, even though I’ve set the alt tag in the image before adding it to the page.
It looks like I need to edit the “services_media” function in this file:
But I’m not sure exactly how to do it so that I can dynamically pull the alt tag for the image if one is present, else show an empty string.
Can someone help me with how to do this?
- Expo – WordPress Theme
- Fortis7 – Multipurpose Business Template
- Fortis7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- General Forum
- Nine – WordPress Theme
- Novus – Premium Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Popular – Responsive WordPress Theme
- Quare – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- System – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- Unique – Parallax One Page Template