Not sure if this is the same problem that some other users are having, but I have trouble with the Theme Option and Page Builder pages.
I can access them, but when looking at them there is only an empty frame. There is no option to create new pages, etc. We are using the latest version of Fortis7 (downloaded today) together with the latest version of WordPress.
Let me know if you need WP admin access to be able to fix this issue.
- Expo – WordPress Theme
- Fortis7 – Multipurpose Business Template
- Fortis7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- General Forum
- Nine – WordPress Theme
- Novus – Premium Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Popular – Responsive WordPress Theme
- Quare – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- System – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- Unique – Parallax One Page Template