After quite some time I wanted to edit my page today. So first thing … I upgraded to WP 4.0. After doing that I noticed that the Page Builder doesn’t show the pages anymore and so I can not change them or add new ones.
Because I still used QUARE 2.0.2 I upgraded to 2.2 and after that, everything was screwed up! My design was ruined and the Page Builder still showed NO pages! Granted … when I bought your theme, I had to change a couple of things and that’s probably the reason for the design mistakes. But why was the Page Builder not working?
To correct things, I uploaded my back up files and so I currently use QUARE 2.0.2 again. This helped with the design issues and the site is displayed correctly again. BUT … still no working Page Builder.
So here is my question: can I just upload some files to have a working Page Builder again? I don’t want to upgrade the whole theme because then it overwrites all the changes I had to make and I don’t remember what lines of code you told me to change back then.
Hope you can help me,
- Expo – WordPress Theme
- Fortis7 – Multipurpose Business Template
- Fortis7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- General Forum
- Nine – WordPress Theme
- Novus – Premium Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Popular – Responsive WordPress Theme
- Quare – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- System – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- Unique – Parallax One Page Template