Page Builder shows no pages

thesexyexpert
    October 17, 2014 at 12:14 pm #4168

Hey there!

After quite some time I wanted to edit my page today. So first thing … I upgraded to WP 4.0. After doing that I noticed that the Page Builder doesn’t show the pages anymore and so I can not change them or add new ones.

Because I still used QUARE 2.0.2 I upgraded to 2.2 and after that, everything was screwed up! My design was ruined and the Page Builder still showed NO pages! Granted … when I bought your theme, I had to change a couple of things and that’s probably the reason for the design mistakes. But why was the Page Builder not working?

To correct things, I uploaded my back up files and so I currently use QUARE 2.0.2 again. This helped with the design issues and the site is displayed correctly again. BUT … still no working Page Builder.

So here is my question: can I just upload some files to have a working Page Builder again? I don’t want to upgrade the whole theme because then it overwrites all the changes I had to make and I don’t remember what lines of code you told me to change back then.

Hope you can help me,
    Bernhard

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.