Since 1 year, I had the same troubles as a lot of users of Quare template. The Page Builder was not displaying the pages anymore. After few tries (and few abandonments…), I have been able to make it work again.
I do not know especially the specific actions that has solved the problem, but here are the steps I have followed. I hope it could be helpful to some of you.
1 – MANUAL BACKUP OF PHP MYADMIN
2 – MANUAL BACKUP OF SERVORS FILES
3 – AUTOMATIC UPDATE OF WORDPRESS
4 – AUTOMATIC UPDATE OF PLUGINS
5 – MANUAL DELETION OF QUARE FOLDER ON THE SERVOR
6 – MANUAL UPLOAD OF THE LAST QUARE FOLDER ON THE SERVOR
At this point nothing was changed. The Page Builder was still empty.
7 – IN WORDPRESS, I OPENED THE PAGE BUILDER
8 – THERE I TRYIED TO CREATE A NEW PAGE TEMPLATE ( “toto” > CREATE ) … WHICH NEVER APPEARED
9 – BUT! IT HAS MADE REAPPEARED ALL MY OTHER PAGES TEMPLATES
Good luck everyone
- Expo – WordPress Theme
- Fortis7 – Multipurpose Business Template
- Fortis7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- General Forum
- Nine – WordPress Theme
- Novus – Premium Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- Popular – Responsive WordPress Theme
- Quare – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- System – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- Unique – Parallax One Page Template